`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of what I was given

Pics of what I was given
URL=http://s98.photobucket.com/user/Renfrow40831/media/image_zpswsiw0qzd.jpg.html][Image: image_zpswsiw0qzd.jpg][/URL]

[Image: image_zpsheirnzoi.jpg]

It was more than I could stick in the back of the Pacifica, so needless to say it has been a lot to go through with the majority of key cards gone or High Value errors non existent. But they were free and the guy that gave them to me had no clue and hadn't searched them. There were Capri Sun boxes filled with cards duct taped closed. I have had a lot of fun going through them. Going to hit the rest of the boxes tonight. Wish me luck!

RE: Pics of what I was given
I ll take all the Mets if you don't care for these- i would love to teach my son about our family's love for the mets.

Have fun digging!

(05-20-2015, 10:50 PM)SirGabel Wrote: I ll take all the Mets if you don't care for these- i would love to teach my son about our family's love for the mets.

Have fun digging!
Don't think I'm going to go through these and try to make sets as im going through them im taking stuff out for different people that gave me something to look for and seeing if I can't hit some RC Wink

Any Jeters I would be interested in.

Nice indeed! What are the years for some of those cards you find?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

That is one heck of a find! Good luck with finding some good stuff.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(05-22-2015, 06:26 AM)muz0 Wrote: Nice indeed! What are the years for some of those cards you find?
Late 80's Early 90's, Topps, Score, leaf, Donruss, Pinnacle, Stadium Club some Fleer Metal

Any Yankees Yankee Pride doesn't want, I'll take off your hands. Thanks!
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]