`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online submission

online submission
I'm trying to put in an order using the online submission form. I'm not getting any where however because how am I supposed to know my shipping acct. number? I don't think I can move ahead without filling in that number.

I tried skipping that and move to step 2 which is add cards but you can't search anything. There is nothing to click.

Is my computer having problems or is Beckett having issues on their end? I might just continue to use the handwritten form.

RE: online submission
(05-20-2015, 02:09 PM)crossada Wrote: I'm trying to put in an order using the online submission form. I'm not getting any where however because how am I supposed to know my shipping acct. number? I don't think I can move ahead without filling in that number.

I tried skipping that and move to step 2 which is add cards but you can't search anything. There is nothing to click.

Is my computer having problems or is Beckett having issues on their end? I might just continue to use the handwritten form.
The handwritten form is all I ever use. In the beginning, it was sup easy. You could download the submission form and just type everything in the spaces.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I only use the printable version

See below pic.

The three required fields are:

Shipping method ( how quickly the order should be shipped)
Service Term ( how long the business days order will be)
Declared Value ( how much in insurance to return product)

Declared value MUST have an amount even if its just $1.

Then just click "submit" and form should work.

Occasionally if your online the computer folks might be doing an upgrade that affects entry. Merely try again later at a different time.

Hope this helps-
Jeff

[Image: sub-form.jpg]

It still says I need to fill out a shipping address first.

Maybe you have to be a paying member with the opg so they have your shipping info locked in already?

I can just keep using the printable version since apparently most use that anyways.

Thanks everyone

(05-21-2015, 05:42 PM)crossada Wrote: It still says I need to fill out a shipping address first.

Maybe you have to be a paying member with the opg so they have your shipping info locked in already?

I can just keep using the printable version since apparently most use that anyways.

Thanks everyone
You're welcome.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Your profile apparently does not have a " Preferred BGS shipping" address

Top right where your name is- under the drop down choose MY ACCOUNT
Brings up a list of tabs ( about me, contact info, trade settings, etc, etc)

2nd tab in is called CONTACT INFORMATION

You must create a NEW address even if you have one in there already for preferred billing

Once you create the new address choose PREFERRED BGS SHIPPING

Then go back in and try again should work just fine and allow you to complete the order

See me if you have more issues I'll guide you thru it.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

The problem was I had my account set up with a p.o. box which when I modified to a street address the bgs shipping unlocked. FedEx needs a street address so all seems to be working fine now.