`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Bowman jumbo break

2015 Bowman jumbo break
Hey whats up all. Well took the plunge and bought a jumbo box. Also went ahead and picked up a hanger and blaster as well. The jumbo, eh. alright. Last auto was a gold auto of Edumundo Sosa. Cards player. Seems like he might be good. the Corcino, to 499. And Betts regular auto. Also hit a bowman scouts Rodon. That was pretty much it. Blaster and hanger were better. Hit a printing plate from the hanger. And hit Twins prospect to 50, and Rodon to 499 paper from the blaster. All is loaded in my org is anyone needs to complete their sets. Thanks for looking.
[Image: Scan0427_zps0e4byrgm.jpg]

RE: 2015 Bowman jumbo break
Wow you got a plate from a hanger, that is pretty awesome! I always ignore the hangers but I got 2 recently and got better hits than when I get blasters!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

If you want to move the plate is be interested

(05-19-2015, 04:41 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: If you want to move the plate is be interested
yeah thats fine. just dont know what value to put on it. any idea?

It's Ty Blach, 1/1 whatever you think is fair is be ok with I am just going to give it to my brother and nephew for there collection, I think they'd be juiced for the fact it's a 1/1 and there PC is new with only a couple autos a jersey card and some old bonds base and inserts

Not too bad...Sosa has potential.

Nice break! As always interested in any cardinals.