`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Upper Deck Signature Box Break

2009 Upper Deck Signature Box Break
Hey happy Wednesday all!! Well i decide to break a box of the 09 sig stars. Couldnt pass the price. 40 free shipping. Well i didnt hit the Harper auto. But i did get 5 hits. 2 autos and 3 relics. One i pulled was 5/10 with a nice 3 color patch. Dont know to much on the kid. Considering the auto and relic was the same person. I looked and he was drafted my the Mariners. So he still playing and thats good news, lol. But any feedback on this kid would be helpful. But here are the hits!!
[Image: Scan0421_zpskriuvhhw.jpg]

RE: 2009 Upper Deck Signature Box Break
Did well on the Machado and Gray. Cool stuff! I miss upper deck.

I love those boxes ... busted a total of four (I think) and pulled autos of Griffey, Jeter and Cabrera, as well as a Harper relic and two Harper Star Rookies.

This was my second box i busted. When i did my first one, pulled the Harper auto relic to 899. That was awesome. cant complain. Hoping this Keyes guy pans out.

Please check me for the Gray! Great patch
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

love the signature stars boxes, i need to find one for the price you paid and try it again...last time i pulled a price auto rc.

i don't know anything about the guy you asked about , but he was only drafted in 2014 and is in the AZL which is low low minors. either way its a cool patch