`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Tate Matheny and Nick Petree

WTTF Tate Matheny and Nick Petree
Just as a side project, I am looking for Tate Matheny cards from 2014 USA Baseball, 2015 Donruss, and 2015 USA Stars and Stripes. Would love to find an auto or two to trade for, but also looking for any base, parallels, and relics I can find.

In addition to being Mike Matheny's son, he is also playing his college ball here locally at Missouri State (same as Ryan Howard, Brad Ziegler, and recent Cardinals draftee Nick Petree to name a few). Tate was also recently listed in MLBPipline's Top 100 Draft Prospects. Mike doesn't want the Cardinals to draft Tate and I can understand why, but whether they do or not, I'd still like to pick up a few of his cards if I can.

And as mentioned, Nick Petree is also a Missouri State alumni that was drafted by the Cardinals last year. No autos released yet, but he does have cards in the 2015 Bowman set. Looking for any base and parallels I don't yet have!

Thanks All!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports