`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first trade complete!!!

My first trade complete!!!
Got my cards in today. Super pumped about them!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

RE: My first trade complete!!!
(05-03-2015, 12:58 AM)tucker251 Wrote: Got my cards in today. Super pumped about them!
Congrats on completing your 1st trade. This post takes me back to my 1st completed trade lol. It's a great feeling when you can get cards you wanted for cards that you didn't really care for. It's a rush opening the packs and then you get a rush from trading them for cards you want. It doubles up the fun of collecting! Just get your shipping costs lined out and you'll be really enjoying life.
[Image: image.jpg]

Great..keep adding cards and sending out offer to people...I need your rainbow Peavy!!

Congratulations man. It gets addicting.

(05-03-2015, 05:28 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Congratulations man. It gets addicting.
I told you that from day 1 last lol.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(05-03-2015, 04:47 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Great..keep adding cards and sending out offer to people...I need your rainbow Peavy!!
I have that? I don't see it.
(05-03-2015, 04:47 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Great..keep adding cards and sending out offer to people...I need your rainbow Peavy!!
Lol nvm. I see it. Rookie collector moment ha. Ummm yea. See if there is more and submit an offer. I have an angels PC. don't care to much for the giants. Take all u want, but send me angels in return.

All Angels!!!

Congrats......have fun.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Hey I remember owning those! Glad you got 'em, and enjoy your new found addiction!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(05-03-2015, 11:29 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Hey I remember owning those! Glad you got 'em, and enjoy your new found addiction!
Thanks! Have urs come in yet?

All Angels!!!

(05-03-2015, 11:51 AM)tucker251 Wrote: Thanks! Have urs come in yet?
No, but we don't have Weekend mail service here so cards going stateside usually arrive faster than cards coming here. Also since you sent UPS, and they get delivered to my work I'm sure they will arrive eventually. Remember to go to the trades page and click the appropriate "recieved" tab and "feedback tab" so when all is said and done you will get credit for a successful page on your trade history. Happy trading!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!