`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got $50 to spend on a Cardinals card tonight. (OFFER CLOSED)

Got $50 to spend on a Cardinals card tonight. (OFFER CLOSED)
Got outbid on a Holliday auto tonight, so I have some cash burning a hole in my pocket. Only looking to do this tonight...if I don't buy anything, I'll spend this at my LCS tomorrow. So, anybody got a nice Cardinals card they want to sell tonight in the $50 price range? Please have a scan ready to post or PM for me. Mostly looking for Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday (Cardinals Uni), Kolten Wong, and Matt Carpenter, but will look at anything nice.

Thanks & Be Well,
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Got $50 to spend on a Cardinals card tonight. Whaddya Got?
You can check my org if you like. I have a bunch of Cards patches and auto's in. I have vintage as well if your into that.

RE: Got $50 to spend on a Cardinals card tonight. Whaddya Got?
(04-28-2015, 08:22 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You can check my org if you like. I have a bunch of Cards patches and auto's in. I have vintage as well if your into that.
Sent ya an offer with some questions. Thanks for the post!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Got $50 to spend on a Cardinals card tonight. (OFFER CLOSED)
I have this fella

[Image: 2D8BC46B-251D-45FD-9770-FB4FC3AFBA92_zpsoyyza9qw.jpg]
my bad, just seen offer closed.

So, what'd you end up with? Enquiring minds want to know. (Is that still the tagline? Does that tabloid still exist?)
Kepler

(04-28-2015, 10:41 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: So, what'd you end up with? Enquiring minds want to know. (Is that still the tagline? Does that tabloid still exist?)
I'll say this much, I'm very happy to be adding a couple very nice Kolten Wong cards to the collection. Very grateful to the seller for the transaction and am very glad we were able to make a deal.

I thought you were looking for just 1 single card for $50.....I had some Wong Autos that I could have parted with since I have like 15 of em lol.