`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master box of 2014 Museum 1/1 magic!!

Master box of 2014 Museum 1/1 magic!!
Stopped by the LCS today, grabbed a box of 2014 Topps Museum, hit's where pretty decent, I don't buy much high-end because of the risk reward factor, but it's been a good month, so why not. I also grabbed a box of 2015 Museum baseball, and a jumbo box of 2015 Topps, I'll post those in the BB forum.

Anyways, on to the hits:

Jerick McKinnon Signature Swatches Dual Relic AU 143/200
Nice 3 color patch

[Image: IMAG0276.jpg]

Eddie Lacy Signature Collection on-card AU 49/150

[Image: IMAG0274.jpg]

Quad Gold Manziel/Bridgewater/Bortles/Carr 20/25
8 total colors on the patches

[Image: IMAG0275.jpg]

And for the 1/1

Jason Witten Laundry Tag

[Image: IMAG0269.jpg]

Being A Skins' fan, it was a bittersweet pull,lol. First laundry Tag card I have ever pulled, not sure what I want to do with it yet.
All in all, I'm happy with the break, I bough the box pack by pack, The Witten was in the 2nd pack, but I figured I mind as well get the other two, which was the Quad and the Jerick.
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

RE: Master box of 2014 Museum 1/1 magic!!
CONGRATS! SWEET LAUNDRY TAG!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

nice pull man, solid adds all around. I like the quad QB one, hopefully they don't wind up like those quad cards from 2010 featuring Bradford/Tebow/McCoy/Clausen. The Lacy is real sharp at /150 and can never go wrong with a 1/1.

I think 3 of the 4 on the quad have decent careers in front of them, the 4th, not so much. The cool part about the Whitten, he's from the same town my mom lives in in Tennessee, not a Cowboy's fan, but I do respect Witten.
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

Nice box! I'm sure the Witten would be an easy sell should you be so inclined.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Now those are some stellar hits! The Quad is awesome (and I am interested for the Bridgewater on it), the Lacy is sweet, but that Whitten is incredible! Congrats!

Randi

Very nice Congrats!

Sick Quad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK