`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sarting a bb pack pulled pc, 2013 leaf mem,2013 panini, gypsy queen, stars/stripes

Sarting a bb pack pulled pc, 2013 leaf mem,2013 panini, gypsy queen, stars/stripes
Did this in 2013 football and it was a blast, creating a pc involving hits pulled by me. Been a long time since I did much with baseball but going into it 100%, football breaks can wait until august!
Panini draft autos
[Image: image_zps8ecw0s7m.jpg]
Amed rosario redemption, chris anderson,Crawford prizm, Jorge alfaro prizm

Gypsy queen autos
Lagares, Pompey
Stars and stripes autos
Kyle molnar 18u game gear auto 04/99
Blake trahan longetivity auto 47/299
Cordell dunn jr. 15u silhouettes signature/jsy 22/25

2013 leaf memories autos
DJ PetersonSmile!
Nick Ciuffo
Domingo Tapia
Rafael de paula 25/25
[Image: image_zps0fme5pn0.jpg]

Plus this non/auto, pretty good being a lifelong Seattle fan!
1/1
[Image: image_zpsnmeblvgo.jpg]

And last but not least, the hit of the day
-
-
-

-

-

-

Beginners luck???

_

_

[Image: image_zpsygzfdjot.jpg]

RE: Sarting a bb pack pulled pc, 2013 leaf mem,2013 panini, gypsy queen, stars/stripes
Sweet Bryant you hit it with perfect timing! Sell now!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: Sarting a bb pack pulled pc, 2013 leaf mem,2013 panini, gypsy queen, stars/stripes
(04-23-2015, 05:15 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Sweet Bryant you hit it with perfect timing! Sell now!
Thanks!! Gonna keep it, as its the currant centerpiece to my newly formed baseball pc. ( though I was shocked to see these go 150-195)

I would compare this to Puig a few years ago (his Leaf RC), but if you look, Puig's is going for considerable more than it was when it came it.

It's a gamble, but I'd say hold onto it.
Looking for all Notre Dame players including Jimmy Clausen, Golden Tate, Kyle Mc
cARthy, Sam Young, Brady Quinn, and John Carlson

Being a Mariners fan, congrats on the card. Now if he can just start throwing some decent games we'd be fine. Getting his ***** whipped lately.

(04-24-2015, 04:22 PM)petercopp Wrote: Being a Mariners fan, congrats on the card. Now if he can just start throwing some decent games we'd be fine. Getting his ***** whipped lately.
Really thought he would come flying out of the gate this year.