`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady

Tom Brady
Hello all. i normally dont post here at all, but needing some help. I bought this Brady from a friend who needed some help. Needed cash fast. So i agreed and paid him. I paid 75. Thats what he needed. Claimed that it was worth alot more. Also said that the middle was real gold. So, did i get a good deal? Can i turn around and sell it? Seems to be pretty solid card. Visual wise. Not to mention he knew that i am a Brady fan. But here is the card that i bought. Thanks.
[Image: Scan0410_zpsytobrsal.jpg]

RE: Tom Brady
(04-23-2015, 01:27 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Hello all. i normally dont post here at all, but needing some help. I bought this Brady from a friend who needed some help. Needed cash fast. So i agreed and paid him. I paid 75. Thats what he needed. Claimed that it was worth alot more. Also said that the middle was real gold. So, did i get a good deal? Can i turn around and sell it? Seems to be pretty solid card. Visual wise. Not to mention he knew that i am a Brady fan. But here is the card that i bought. Thanks.
[Image: Scan0410_zpsytobrsal.jpg]
Looks like you got a pretty solid deal from just a quick eBay search. Go on there and search for exactly what you have and what it has sold for. Since it's #'d to only 20, I'd say it should fetch a decent amount.

RE: Tom Brady
thanks for the help!!