`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A nice GQ PC hit parade (update)

A nice GQ PC hit parade (update)
Didn't get any Yankee hits, but my Marlins PC did well with my recent GQ blasters from Target. No autos, but I'm not disappointed. I was pretty happy with the Marlins hits.
Marlins NFT
Yelich mini relic 25/25
Cishek mini relic
Latos paper /499
Prado mini silver /199
----------
Adams mini silver /199
Cepeda mini gold /99
Molina & Gooden mini sp
Braun paper /499

[Image: 92069D37-2E04-4740-A373-D3A65AF97652_zpstsxewuqz.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: A nice GQ PC hit parade
Nice 25/25. Always like the look of the mini relics framed up to regular size.

Not too shabby, Doc. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

2 more blasters!
Trout mini relic NFT
Crawford relic
Palmer mini sp
Glavine and Ranaudo silver mini /199
Price gold mini /99

[Image: 2D45D5A8-D891-45F0-83AF-D7A570600B49_zps4fudgoxv.jpg]

No autos yet ... Would love to nail down one of the retail exclusive mini autos!
So far, I'm into 6 blasters and 2 hangers @ $140 and probably would have done better with a hobby box ... But then again, I've got 2 pretty cool relics (yelich and Trout) out of the 4 and most of the common autos I've seen on eBay are garbage. I'll probably end up getting a hobby box when they go on sale ... Patience is a virtue? Or my luck,they'll sell out and raise the price Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: A nice GQ PC hit parade (update)
Good stuff, Doc. Always a thrill to pull nice PC.

How are you hitting so many mini relics??!! I have purchased 6 blasters to this point, and the only relic I've pulled is a full-size Ryu. No autos. No silvers. Only a couple gold minis...that aren't listed? WTF Beckett. Literally every set has a gold parallel!! Slackers.

Nice stuff. I am not normally a big fan of mini's but they are starting to grow on me
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(04-21-2015, 12:00 PM)wordsense Wrote: Good stuff, Doc. Always a thrill to pull nice PC.

How are you hitting so many mini relics??!! I have purchased 6 blasters to this point, and the only relic I've pulled is a full-size Ryu. No autos. No silvers. Only a couple gold minis...that aren't listed? WTF Beckett. Literally every set has a gold parallel!! Slackers.
You have to feel inside the blaster box ... By using 'the force'. Luckily, pack searchers can't do that Smile
Actually, my Target got in 6 blasters. I bought 4 and then returned for the other 2. I got 2 of the hanger packs, too. So I got 3 relics from the 6 blasters and 1 from the hanger 3 pack.
Did anyone pull the retail exclusive mini auto? I was wondering what makes them exclusive.

(04-21-2015, 04:10 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You have to feel inside the blaster box ... By using 'the force'. Luckily, pack searchers can't do that Smile
Actually, my Target got in 6 blasters. I bought 4 and then returned for the other 2. I got 2 of the hanger packs, too. So I got 3 relics from the 6 blasters and 1 from the hanger 3 pack.
Did anyone pull the retail exclusive mini auto? I was wondering what makes them exclusive.
I think someone pulled a Bryce Harper auto mini.

I bought two more blasters earlier. No relics or autos. Got my first silver mini though. Couple more gold minis.

Sigh.

You can tell Streaky to come back north any time now. I could use a Trout like that. lol
Kepler

(04-21-2015, 04:10 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You have to feel inside the blaster box ... By using 'the force'. Luckily, pack searchers can't do that Smile
I pulled a Castillo retail auto. It was pretty cool, but I didn't care for him so I traded it away already (got a nice framed Finnegan, thanks!). It's a mini card, but was set inside a larger "frame" to make the card full size. If I recall correctly, it also had a cover over the mini card so you couldn't touch it. But that may not be correct.