`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Gloves, Anyone?

Gold Gloves, Anyone?
Went to the Cards game last night and got to see Molina get his gold & platinum glove awards prior to the game. They gave Heyward his as well. It was a pretty cool little ceremony as they drove the 3 trophies around the field on the back of a Ford truck that was painted to commemorate the gold glove award.

They also gave these little guys out to the first 25,000:

[Image: DSC_0091_zpslteze8ix.jpg]

RE: Gold Gloves, Anyone?
Very cool, would of liked to make it down for that one. If you know anyone looking to move extras (trade/sell) let me know.

That's pretty cool. How many does that make for him?

Very nice giveaway!

(04-19-2015, 11:59 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: That's pretty cool. How many does that make for him?
7-straight gold gloves and he's won the platinum glove 3 out of the 4 times since they started awarding it in 2011.

I watched the game on TV either the day of the game or the day before and they showed it. Very cool stadium giveaway. Love Molina, think hes underrated on the national level.
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

(04-19-2015, 03:10 PM)bondssf2425 Wrote: I watched the game on TV either the day of the game or the day before and they showed it. Very cool stadium giveaway. Love Molina, think hes underrated on the national level.
I dont know. I think he's generally acknowledged as the best catcher in the game.

Awesome give-away. My only problem with the bobbelheads is the corporate stuff plastered on them. Before anyone yells at me, I understand the process. Congrats and thanks for sharing this cool item.

Yadi is def recognized as the best catcher in the game now......and one day will be considered an all-time great in-line with Johnny and Pudge.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.