`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your opinion on these boxes?

RE: Whats your opinion on these boxes?
i could go either way. i like Tribute because of the on card autos. nicely done. but they also have had problems with sigs. so once the Tribute is gone, they are not making anymore. Museum, another product i like. but like the traders above, hit or miss. might luck out with a case hit. or maybe a red sox auto. lol.
Donruss havent tried yet. but i do like the whole 3 autos. another product i have been busting is 2014 bowman platinum. about 100 or so. give or take. 3 autos as well. and u might hit a Bryant auto. and one final comment. if u have specific players in mind on the high end, instead of busting them, just purchase some for the bay. yeah not as fun as busting wax. but at least u get the player you want. hope this helps. good luck!!

Instead of 15 donruss, if go with a master box of '13 select. Same price. Both are ridiculously fun to rip though for $60.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Those 3 boxes in the OP total $440. If you were to put a little more cash with that you could get an inner case of some nice products.
Example a 6 box inner case of 2011 Tier One is $500, a 4 box inner of 2014 Tribute is $650, etc.

Like HOFCollector said, your odds of a nice pull go up by busting multiple boxes of the same product.
You go the inner case route, you've got at least a 50/50 shot you're gonna pull the case hit. With a box or two, odds aren't as good.

Even if you do miss the case hit you're still gonna pull some nice stuff, and probably lots of good trade bait.

Just my $.02
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Donruss is nice but if you buy multiple boxes plan on getting a LOT of dupes. If you want to avoid that then you are better off buying multiple boxes of the TTT or Museum.

So I have decided on these boxes.

2014 topps chrome hobby box x3

2015 topps heritage x2

2015 topps museum collection x1

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

(04-15-2015, 08:54 PM)tucker251 Wrote: So I have decided on these boxes.

2014 topps chrome hobby box x3

2015 topps heritage x2

2015 topps museum collection x1
Good luck, have fun!

Good luck man. Post your break for us.

(04-17-2015, 07:26 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Good luck man. Post your break for us.
+1 would love to see what you get.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!