`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening with USPS in Georgia?

What's happening with USPS in Georgia?
Have 2 boxes of jumbo prizm in route to me from Georgia priority 2 day mail. Took 2 days for it to hit the Atlanta sorting facility. And, it's arrived at 2 different sorting facilities at about the same times. What the heck is going on with it?:

April 8, 2015 , 7:15 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
ATLANTA, GA 30354

April 8, 2015 , 6:38 am
Departed USPS Facility
ATLANTA, GA 30304

April 8, 2015 , 5:18 am
Departed USPS Facility
ATLANTA, GA 30320

April 8, 2015 , 5:06 am
Departed USPS Facility
ATLANTA, GA 30304

April 8, 2015 , 5:06 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
ATLANTA, GA 30304

April 8, 2015 , 1:09 am
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
ATLANTA, GA 30320

RE: What's happening with USPS in Georgia?
Thats weird. If you get a gold or tie dye marino... hit me up. Hope you get your jordy!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(04-08-2015, 12:10 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Thats weird. If you get a gold or tie dye marino... hit me up. Hope you get your jordy!
I'll keep you in mind if I end up with either of them Smile I'm hoping that I get something making this break worthwhile, really didn't need to spend the money on it. But, I did get a *really* good deal on them (under 200 shipped for both of them!) so it was hard to pass up. Here's hoping I get some nice stuff including the Nelson Smile

Although, was hoping to have it today to open.... I won them last week and the seller didn't put them into the mail until Monday. They paid for 2 day priority, and I figured that they would be here today. If it keeps looping back to Atlanta, I may not even have them tomorrow Sad Get all excited to open some hobby boxes (which I don't do that often) and it takes forever to get them...

It's not just Georgia. Things seem to be stalling and looping back around in other random places. For example, I just had a neutral dropped on me because the package didn't get scanned into the system for two days, took five more to go from WA to CA, and then sat another two days before being delivered. Not much I can do about that. I guess I deserved that neutral because I trusted USPS.