`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JSA failed this should I...

JSA failed this should I...
Says unable to authenticate should I tru PSA?
Some said it might be a early auto of his. My DiMaggio and Feller passed, all 3 autos came from same honest seller that got them IP
[Image: hank.jpj_zpsazoyd7gz.png]

RE: JSA failed this should I...
I don't think it would be an early auto. The Braves moved to Atlanta in 1966 so, going by the photo of him on the card, it would have to have been signed after that date.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(04-01-2015, 03:35 PM)aprirr Wrote: I don't think it would be an early auto. The Braves moved to Atlanta in 1966 so, going by the photo of him on the card, it would have to have been signed after that date.
He's correct. As far as sending it back in, I wouldn't. James Spence is one of, if not the most trusted and respected names in the business. Even if PSA authenticated it, you'd still have reasonable doubt being that it was failed by JSA. Both companies have made their share of mistakes but because it was failed by one already, you'd still have to question the authenticity.

So what should I do with it?

I wouldn't send it back in. If JSA says no, I'm with them
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Ok. But what should I do with it lol

OHHHH, my bad. I thought you meant whether tosend it in or not. As to what to do with it, just keep it.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

The 'H' looks wrong and the 'A' looks wrong. JSA seems to know what they're doing. Unfortunately it's not real, but even if you gave it to PSA, They'd probably fail it, too ... And just waste your time and money.
It's a nice picture, though! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Lol ya it is.

Here's the ones that did pass.
[Image: 6F985164-0337-4CAA-9E05-8ED4F27D57DC_zps0uortkew.jpg]
[Image: 626B6CD6-25B1-4EAB-B1C2-7B56B9875B1E_zps7f46y3yd.jpg]

Trash the Aaron. Be stoked the DiMaggio passed and keep your look out for another Aaron.