`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 topps chrome Blake bortles auto

2014 topps chrome Blake bortles auto
I'm a hockey and football collector, I've had some great retail hits. Yesterday I pulled a 2014 topps chrome 1985 Refrator of Odell beckham jr 26/99.. Today's hit is my Ultimate retail (target blaster box) I'm not lying... pulsar Blake bortles auto 9/15 and no it's not for sale or trade I'm keeping it! Omg it makes up for all the I money I spent!

RE: 2014 topps chrome Blake bortles auto
Congrats on the Bortles. I pulled a Rookies and Stars Longevity patch Auto of His, number 10/25.

It just another example of how Topps disrespected their customers that bought boxes and cases of the hobby to get cheap base autos, when retail was full of colored autos. That's why the price on boxes dropped from $75+ opening day to $40 two weeks later.

Imagine how that feels to keep hearing all these low numbered colored auto being pulled from retail while alot of us that bought cases of the product got multiple copies of Herron base autos.

And items that were suppose to be hobby exclusive like the 1000yd or 4000yd club cards that are one per case. Are showing up regularly in retail.

And getting ripped off of numbered parallels. Instead of 8 numbered parallels there are only 2. The rest are not numbered (green, pulsar, blue wave). Overproduction.

What Happened this year to Chrome????

(03-30-2015, 02:43 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: Congrats on the Bortles. I pulled a Rookies and Stars Longevity patch Auto of His, number 10/25.
congrat on your pull

Thank you, I did pretty well with R&S Longevity, I got a Jersey auto of Terrence West to /99 and a Derek Carr auto to /99 and a few lesser names numbered to 25.