`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me pick a set for ttm autos

help me pick a set for ttm autos
So since i have very little money to invest in cars right now, and i don't want to buy low end, i think I'm going to invest my time into working on ny ttm autograph collection. However, i need help picking good sets that take sharpies well. What sets have you guys doing work the best?

Also, i have very little left, but I'm willing to trade for base of current tigers players once my organizer is current
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: help me pick a set for ttm autos
I think the older allen & ginter (2006-2008) cards look really cool with ttm autos because there is a little bit of space between the picture of the player and the name where autos fit really well. Also the material of the cards seem to hold sharpie well. Good luck making a decision!!

Why not go old school and try the 84 Tigers? Dave Rozema must be sitting on a bar stool somewhere waiting for some mail (for those not in the know Rozeman once went on the DL after falling off a bar stool trying to get up to Karate Kick someone at a bar).
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(03-27-2015, 10:55 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Why not go old school and try the 84 Tigers? Dave Rozema must be sitting on a bar stool somewhere waiting for some mail (for those not in the know Rozeman once went on the DL after falling off a bar stool trying to get up to Karate Kick someone at a bar).
That... is awesome.