`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
heritage codes

heritage codes
OK, I know someone put the codes in a post here in the last couple of days. Do you think now when I want to look at it I can remember in which thread? Of course not. Could someone reply with the codes please? I opened a box of Heritage today and wanted to check them. Thanks.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: heritage codes
Its in the thread below you, I was the one ho asked what they were. The thread is- My biggest Heritage hit so far- Not too bad for retail.

(03-24-2015, 12:26 AM)bamyanks Wrote: OK, I know someone put the codes in a post here in the last couple of days. Do you think now when I want to look at it I can remember in which thread? Of course not. Could someone reply with the codes please? I opened a box of Heritage today and wanted to check them. Thanks.
Just google "2015 Topps Heritage Checklist" and I think its the first option from cardboard something or other...lol. Its usually the first listing that pops up. I cant remember the exact name of the website.

Ok I found the codes. For the gum stains, is there a separate code for it? Those are the ones I'm having trouble telling the stains or not. Thanks for the info.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]