`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OK I THINK IM OFFICIALLY DONE!!!!

RE: OK I THINK IM OFFICIALLY DONE!!!!
(03-23-2015, 07:41 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Who's giving you a hard time? F them man, too many good people here to let the bad ones screw things up.
x2.......Let's go after those cyber bullies......Who's with me?.......You got this Man, deep breath and keep doing the thing you do so well (making the rest of us jealous with the great cards you post.)
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

(03-23-2015, 07:09 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: I don't even look at the rating stars. I could care less how other people rate a thread. OP Don't let the thread rating affect your posting and trading. Whoever it is is likely just a troll anyway.
This! I never even look at the rating. Don't know why they have one

I agree with everyone before, man. You have some awesome pickup and trade threads! Forget any haters because they certainly aren't worth your time or aggravation!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Don't let a few bad apples spoil your excellent record as a trader and poster on the Beckett board. I'm on The Bench and I had a one or two members who were upset with my winning Trade of the Month..Month after Month....(I have over 52 titles.) Their gone and I'm still going strong! Best regards, David

Don't know what happened but I'm guessing whoever is giving you a hard time hates himself so much that the only way he feels better is by trying to make others feel as bad as he does. Don't give him the satisfaction.

(03-23-2015, 08:16 PM)aprirr Wrote: I agree with everyone before, man. You have some awesome pickup and trade threads! Forget any haters because they certainly aren't worth your time or aggravation!
agreed. forget the haters........haters are gonna hate,hate,hate.............shake it off......shake it off.......lol

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

i sure hope u stick around buddy.love your posts and contests and trading.u have to at least stick around to post our latest trade its a MONSTER folks

The haters...
[Image: ExyMepqKTGyISMuIhvkb_tumblr_m333ts9Xtt1q...mcleup.jpg]

(03-23-2015, 08:54 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: The haters...
[Image: ExyMepqKTGyISMuIhvkb_tumblr_m333ts9Xtt1q...mcleup.jpg]
lol to funny

Listen Rich, there's no reason to let some ***** get to you. Stars on ratings? Who cares. No one ever looks at them, it's stupid. We can't let one person come in and ruin the site by running off the good traders, and great people. You are someone who is appreciate by EVERYONE aside from this d-bag giving you one star ratings. Probably someone who didn't win a free card or whatever from you and just got bent. Stick around for the good ones, ignore the bad apple.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)