`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AND....DONE!! 14 Year long project comes to a close!

RE: AND....DONE!! 14 Year long project comes to a close!
Wow, 14 years! Now that is dedication to completing a set! Congrats on this awesome achievement!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(03-25-2015, 12:35 PM)crossada Wrote: That is awesome.

Are you going to grade the rest?
I think I will. With the cards being so condition sensitive I think it just makes sense. Plus I can add them to the registry then. Each player in the set had five different foil versions of the cards. The Bronze foil was the “base” version but then there were the Century cards (all numbered to 21 copies). Then came the Career cards which were serial numbered to a Career stat of some sort, Jersey number obviously numbered to the player’s jersey number and lastly came the Season card serial numbered to some random Season stat.
Over the years I’ve picked up several of the different foil variations and I’ll keep adding to them as money allows. But it just depends on what other projects I’ve got going on at the time. There are a total of 586 cards in the set counting all the different variations. I have about 250 of them so I’ll keep plugging away.
Now I just need to figure out my next “high end” set I wish to work on. I’m thinking it will be something from the 2015 season but I’m undecided on which set yet.

Amazing! Congrats!
no org, please do not send trade requests

Wow, just wow. Awesome collection and way to hang in there for so long
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Job well done. I still need 80 +/- to finish my 12 year set.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Very Nice collections. Congrats on finishing the set!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Amazing determination and beautiful set!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Congrats on completing your quest. Great looking cards. Good luck with your 2015 choice.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Very nice. Congrads!
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Wow. That is really amazing. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.