`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Chrome Auto Rainbow Progress of...

2013 Topps Chrome Auto Rainbow Progress of...
MELKY MESA!

Okay, so maybe it's not that exciting, but after pulling the base and getting the gold and black as throw-ins on some trades (and then pulling another gold a week after I traded for one) I figured I'd how far I could get. And to my astonishment the superfractor actually showed up on ebay. I'd love to fill in the few gaps I have remaining (and any of the plates, if they show up). And if he ever breaks out of obscurity, it'll be a nice little set to have. Plus, he's got a very unique signature, so there's that.

[Image: 201320Topps20Chrome20Melky20Mesa20Auto20Rainbow20A.jpg]
[Image: 201320Topps20Chrome20Melky20Mesa20Auto20Rainbow20B.jpg]
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: 2013 Topps Chrome Auto Rainbow Progress of...
Very cool! His sig is very nice. Plus, he's a .400 career hitter in the bigs*, so he has that going for him!

*sample size 15 ABs
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

Congratulations man. You got the hardest one out of the way.

Great looking rainbow so far, man. Good luck on your quest to finish!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Pretty cool sig right there! Good luck on the rainbow. I'm working on several Sonny Gray bows myself.