`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My biggest Heritage hit so far -not too bad for retail

My biggest Heritage hit so far -not too bad for retail
I bought a couple of hanger boxes -I have been doing really well with those I would rather get two of those with 10 foils than a blaster.

I was a little bummed since I didn't get a hit and was going to give my commons to my kids when I decided to recheck the codes on the back -someone must have been looking out for me.

2015 Topps Heritage #74B Jarrod Parker ERR SP/Born 1989 -the BV shocked me!

I have probably 75% of the foils, a ton of SP's, 2 Jersey and a blue Back. Everything is for trade
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

RE: My biggest Heritage hit so far -not too bad for retail
Just hit an ERR card myself and the BV surprised me also. Congrats on your hit.

thanks, I appreciate it

Guys treat me like a kid and explain the codes on the back of Heritage and how to tell which ones are SPs or Errors.

(03-16-2015, 10:39 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Guys treat me like a kid and explain the codes on the back of Heritage and how to tell which ones are SPs or Errors.
I hit to figure it out myself on base cards anything ending in 012253 is a common card. Anything else is either a SP 012258, or an error, variation etc. I don't have all the other codes handy, but since there are so many I always check out every card.

Also, they are in bottom right hand corner in bold.

(03-17-2015, 08:50 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: I hit to figure it out myself on base cards anything ending in 012253 is a common card. Anything else is either a SP 012258, or an error, variation etc. I don't have all the other codes handy, but since there are so many I always check out every card.

Also, they are in bottom right hand corner in bold.
Its alright if you don't have all the details, the little you told me helps a lot, Thank you.

Batch code ending: 53 base, 58 base sp, 59 error, 60 traded, 61 throwback, 62 action, 63 color swap
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

thanks for the update

(03-23-2015, 06:46 PM)anhaga68 Wrote: Batch code ending: 53 base, 58 base sp, 59 error, 60 traded, 61 throwback, 62 action, 63 color swap
Thanks for the great info, I really appreciate it.

(03-23-2015, 11:37 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Thanks for the great info, I really appreciate it.
You are welcome. Also be on the look out for the gum stained versions.
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=