`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty pathetic $458 spent..2014 Bowman Sterling, 2014 Topps Tribute and 2014 B C

Pretty pathetic $458 spent..2014 Bowman Sterling, 2014 Topps Tribute and 2014 B C
Just got my --- kicked. Spent $458 trying something different and lets just say I should stick to what I know best, Bowman Chrome, Draft and Bowman. Also got 5 packs of Heritage Hobby.

2014 Bowman Chrome box

Richard Urena Gold Non Auto, Taijuan Walker Fire DC Xfractor /25, Aristedes Aquino Auto and Devin Williams Auto
[Image: IMG_0005_zpsq9z2tbv5.jpg]

2014 Bowman Sterling Box

Base Stuff
Votto 89 BIB
Nick Castellanos RC
Eddie Butler Ref RC /199
Byron Buxton Pros
Nick Gordon Pros
Austin Meadows Ref /199
Braxton Davidosn Auto Exch, Lucas Giolito Auto, Luis Ortiz Auto, Micah Johnson Auto
[Image: IMG_zpsobtuaro6.jpg]
Eduardo Rodriguez Auto, Tyler Glasnow Auto, Oscar Taveras Auto, Eddie Rosario Auto
[Image: IMG_0001_zpsbbb3eper.jpg]
Brandon Finnegan Auto, Jorge Bonifacio Auto, Jason Hursh Auto Erick Fedde Auto
[Image: IMG_0002_zpssejenx7d.jpg]
Tyler Kolek Auto, Derek Hill Auto, C.J. Cron Auto /75, Michael Kopech Auto /99
[Image: IMG_0003_zpsgsy0uy9e.jpg]
Hunter Harvey Auto /75, Tyler Beede Auto /125
[Image: IMG_0004_zpsoe7tpcvz.jpg]

2014 Tribute Box

Base
Yadier Molina
Mike Schmidt
Yasiel Puig
Josh Hamilton
Ken Griffey Jr
Greg Maddux (with a crease across middle of card)
Bryce Harper
CC Sabathia
Rickey Henderson
Prince Fielder
Larry Doby /99
Chris Sale /50

Bryce Harper Relic from Heritage Packs, Mike Schmidt Bat /50, Chris Davis /25
[Image: IMG_0006_zpsztipjx79.jpg]
Kenny Lofton Auto /50, Juan Marichal Auto /40, Matt Williams Auto /45, Fred Lynn Auto /50
[Image: IMG_0007_zpsounclk28.jpg]
Needless to say I am prob never spending another dollar on anything but Bowman Chrome, Draft or Bowman. Not happy with this crap!!! Prob gonna list em on ebay to get some paypal to put towards something I want.

RE: Pretty pathetic $458 spent..2014 Bowman Sterling, 2014 Topps Tribute and 2014 B C
Man, love the Matt Williams!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: Pretty pathetic $458 spent..2014 Bowman Sterling, 2014 Topps Tribute and 2014 B C
Your tribute box was pretty good actually. I understand monetarily it might not be great but you got four SOLID PLAYERS autos that are fan favorites. And if Marichal isn't in the hall he should be!! Check out his numbers.....amazing! Look on the bright side. I just checked, he got in 1983.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Yeah, those last four autos are pretty sweet. I'd love a shot at any of them!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

That is not a bad gold refractor to pull! The tribute is very hit and miss! The relic from heritage is better than a lot of cards in there.. Did you get any Sp's in your heritage? You should go to Cardboard Connection for a list of things.

Hey, those Red Sox autos ease the pain a little bit, right? I'm interested in the Eduardo if trading!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

If you're trading any of the Sterling, I'd be interested in a few of them.
Kepler

Hello Joba the Clark, that happens whenever investing in high end boxes sometimes I don't even earn anything back from them and can't move them even just stuck with them but the prospects cards nobody ever really knows if they are going to turn out big and I see a lot of rookies and prospects that might work out for the better in the end thank you for showing me the Derek Hill autograph I haven't even noticed him before but he's on the Detroit Tigers.
[Image: sgttranski_zpsea3fa47c.jpg]

Not a fan of the Sterling cards this year though I bought a nice plate.

I would like to trade you for the Lofton if you make it available.

Interested in the base if ft
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]