`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Miami Dolphins Really??

RE: Miami Dolphins Really??
(02-28-2015, 07:06 PM)jonathani Wrote: Or, it could be a great day because you'll have a new team to collect!
Yeah that's kinda my attitude now, bc the team that picks him up will obliviously have strong need at WR so hopefully he'll get utilized more.

If you like uniforms as a condition for where Hartline lands, well he is a Cleveland boy and is visiting with the Browns today....and let's not forget their awesome new helmet :-) and a new uniform coming in April......could be a fit.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(03-03-2015, 01:47 PM)dmasci Wrote: If you like uniforms as a condition for where Hartline lands, well he is a Cleveland boy and is visiting with the Browns today....and let's not forget their awesome new helmet :-) and a new uniform coming in April......could be a fit.
I know, browns are my team (hometown) and dolphins are a close second but I would love to see them get him.

This is a guy who has 57 catches of +20 Yards in his entire career?.... never had more than 4 TD's in a season, has had exactly Two (2) games with more than 100 receiving yards in his last 40 games?

As a 30-year old, he will command some value somewhere, and my guess is (gulp) Oakland...

**** Correction - Hartline just went to Cleveland to visit the Browns *** True story

I like "Heart Guys", and "Good guys" too, as I have a similar personal favorite with my beloved St. Louis Baseball Cardinals (Jon Jay).

-Kms

'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

Wide receiver Brian Hartline hasn’t closed the door on his former team. Hartline’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, told the “Joe Rose Show” on WQAM in South Florida on Thursday morning that a possible return to the Dolphins remains a possibility for the free-agent receiver.

“The grass isn’t always greener,” Rosenhaus said.

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/p...n-hartline

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

butterworth, you can breath easy....he went from your adopted team to your "real team"....Hartline signed with the Browns!
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(03-10-2015, 01:47 PM)dmasci Wrote: butterworth, you can breath easy....he went from your adopted team to your "real team"....Hartline signed with the Browns!
Lol I know! I'm already pumped to get a jersey!