IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Thomas error card question

RE: Frank Thomas error card question
Ok guys thanks for all the info.

A slightly delated followup question....but has anyone who's been witnessed or confirmed to have pulled one out of these? Curious to know if they happened to be overlooked and dropped in a particular batch of rack or cello boxes/cases, or if they're 99% likely exclusive to only the wax.

There are quite a few on eBay currently. How rare can they actually be?

[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(05-21-2019, 10:55 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: There are quite a few on eBay currently. How rare can they actually be?
I'm not sure that is any indication of rarity when you consider that very often there will be several copies of the same /25 or even the same /10 card on eBay at any particular time.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(05-21-2019, 01:27 PM)hempick Wrote: I'm not sure that is any indication of rarity when you consider that very often there will be several copies of the same /25 or even the same /10 card on eBay at any particular time.
Good point!

BTW, how many FT errors were graded so far?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-22-2019, 02:25 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Good point!

BTW, how many FT errors were graded so far?
With Beckett 105 cards from a 2 to 10
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(05-23-2019, 07:17 PM)waynetalger Wrote: With Beckett 105 cards from a 2 to 10
That doesn't seem like too many.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

When I saw this was bumped I thought someone saw my post from 2015 and was seeing if I still wanted to be gifted one. Oh darn the luck.

(05-21-2019, 01:27 PM)hempick Wrote: I'm not sure that is any indication of rarity when you consider that very often there will be several copies of the same /25 or even the same /10 card on eBay at any particular time.
Boy ain't that the truth. I just picked up a 1/7 card on eBay for $74 and another seller has a different copy for $200.

Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram