`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My first cards are listed in Org...

My first cards are listed in Org...
I finally purchased my year of Org and I've loaded about 80 of my cards. It's taking longer than I thought it would take...but I'm trying to be as accurate in quality and numbering, so it'll be a bit before everything is up. I've got about 50 more random inserts and relics before I get to my graded collection and my 2015 dupes.

Feel free to look at the meagre beginnings of my org and let me know if you are willing to trade. I'm looking pretty much exclusively for Royals and Tyler Skaggs.

I know as a new trader I will be sending first, but I'm also willing to take personal photos of each card to let you all know I'm legit and not a scammer like that vintage guy who got banned in a thread just the other day.

Thanks for looking...

RE: My first cards are listed in Org...
Thank you all for the trade offers! I'm working through the collections to see what I can find. Amazingly, two cards have been requested 3 times each! I will respond as soon as I can browse Org and find cards.

Cheers,

sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Just a heads up, unless all of the cards you have listed in your org as "mint" are graded as such, you will want to keep them marked as the default setting of "nm/mt" instead of marking them "mint". Marking them in "mint" condition when they aren't graded erroneously raises the value 25%.

(03-10-2015, 12:25 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Just a heads up, unless all of the cards you have listed in your org as "mint" are graded as such, you will want to keep them marked as the default setting of "nm/mt" instead of marking them "mint". Marking them in "mint" condition when they aren't graded erroneously raises the value 25%.
I was wondering about that. Your input is definitely welcome. Thank you.

It's so nice that people on here are willing to help a newb out rather than just put me down for not knowing something already.

(03-10-2015, 01:36 PM)KPRROK Wrote: I was wondering about that. Your input is definitely welcome. Thank you.

It's so nice that people on here are willing to help a newb out rather than just put me down for not knowing something already.
AnytimeSmile

Feel free to hit me up for a trade if you list any Tigers ft.

Agreed. The only time I feel like a grade of "mint" is justified (at least for my Org, other than if the card is graded) is if I purposefully want to inflate the value because I have some sort of personal value attached to the card. By listing it as mint, it inflates the price showing that it would take more than normal to convince me to let it go. Of course, I would spell that out during the trade talks so there is no misconception re: the actual condition of the card.

Glad we could work out your first trade. Welcome to the community.
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

Offer sent. Thanks.