`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time For a New Box...

RE: Time For a New Box...
(03-03-2015, 09:51 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: Nice job Slufan!! Is that a 3 row shoe box that fits toploaders & one-touch mags? Where can those be found??
Yeah it's a 3-row box made for cased cards. It won't fit graded cards, but it fits cards in one-touches. I just got it at a local card shop for like $5.

(03-03-2015, 09:00 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Dude, my neighbor has a Raptor... Needless to say I am jealous!
Yeah they are def. nice. I'm still not 100% sure if it'll fit in the budget, but I'm waiting for the 2017 to come out so that give me some time to get some stuff paid down. I'll have two more raises by then as well and my wife told me if I volunteer for overtime a couple times a month that alone should make up the difference in payments compared to what I pay now a month for my car. I dunno why, but I've been getting truck fever lately.

Cool! I have one of those boxes too. It's somewhere on the bottom row I think.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-04-2015, 11:27 AM)zeprock Wrote: Cool! I have one of those boxes too. It's somewhere on the bottom row I think.

Cheese and Rice that's a lot of cards you got there!!!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP
Shocked 
(03-04-2015, 11:27 AM)zeprock Wrote: Cool! I have one of those boxes too. It's somewhere on the bottom row I think.

I want to looks thru the boxes on the very top to the far left
I Collect Hofers and or Potiential surefire Hofers!

(03-04-2015, 07:02 PM)hofergreats1 Wrote: I want to looks thru the boxes on the very top to the far left
No Hall of Famers in those boxes up there. Those are all in the safe on the right.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html