`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$4.99 Walgreens repacks

$4.99 Walgreens repacks
Some decent cards coming from those boxes. I throw half of them on my magazine table at the office for kids to take, but the others are some good cards ... And some have surprising BV.
Here's the best of 3 repacks McGwire, A-Rod, Jeter some purple platinum, black border Heritge. Not bad, IMO.
[Image: F92423C6-890C-45E6-94D8-8633B638B52F_zpsdvhnqa63.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: $4.99 Walgreens repacks
Nice black border! I might have to pick up one of these myself!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(03-03-2015, 09:03 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Nice black border! I might have to pick up one of these myself!
I did much better with these repacks than my last few jumbo $4.99 Topps hangers.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I tried one thinking i saw a relic in there (1:4 have a "hit")...ended up with 2004 absolute memorabilia Ivan Ochoa auto numbered to 500. Pleasant surprise. Don't know if I'd try another one though.

Nice Castellanos!

I picked one of those up as well. Fun enough for $5. I got some crazy minor league auto from the 90s and a black Heritage as well. There was only one left so I might just grab it.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

If you ever get any chippers from those let me know, I might be interested in them. I may have to go buy a pack or two of those myself.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I know that Arod is out of favor, but check out the BV on that! 2008 Topps TB7 ... Wow, may not be even close to that on eBay, but good BV for a $4.99 repack.
-----
Actually just checked and there are none on eBay at all.