`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize Giving Me An Error Message I've Never Seen Before! HELP!!!
Exclamation 
Organize Giving Me An Error Message I've Never Seen Before! HELP!!!
My Organize is giving me a new error today that I have never seen before. I'm hoping that someone on here has maybe seen this before. It is happening when I try to update a cards "For Trade" or "Have" status. The box turns yellow and then pink instead of green. Also, when I try to add or move a card to a different collection it won't let me and gives me an error at the top of the screen that reads "You may only move items that are part of your collection.". This is only happening with some of my collections. Any ideas or past experiences??
[Image: image.jpg]

RE: Organize Giving Me an Error Message I've Never Seen Before! HELP!!!
Nope this is a new one to me. I'm still dealing with the known, like all the cards I entered yesterday are gone today and keeping my fingers crossed they reappear tomorrow.

(03-01-2015, 04:32 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Nope this is a new one to me. I'm still dealing with the known, like all the cards I entered yesterday are gone today and keeping my fingers crossed they reappear tomorrow.
I didn't realize that was going on too. Come to think of it, it is happening with the cards that I entered yesterday...like they aren't actually registered on my ORG but are showing in there.
[Image: image.jpg]

(03-01-2015, 04:41 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: ...like they aren't actually registered on my ORG but are showing in there.
That's the one.

RE: Organize Giving Me An Error Message I've Never Seen Before! HELP!!!
I hope mine isnt doing that! I have never checked before, just assumed they were in there once you add them....you know what they say about assuming though....ha.
[Image: 7db6ddbe-4e75-4625-8f14-5860d44374c4_zps9a6a43ee.png]

part and parcel of the disappearing bug. within 24 hours, they will show back up and you will be able to update them as you wish

yeah I'm having issues with org as well. obviously they are messing with the site again.

(03-01-2015, 04:29 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: My Organize is giving me a new error today that I have never seen before. I'm hoping that someone on here has maybe seen this before. It is happening when I try to update a cards "For Trade" or "Have" status. The box turns yellow and then pink instead of green. Also, when I try to add or move a card to a different collection it won't let me and gives me an error at the top of the screen that reads "You may only move items that are part of your collection.". This is only happening with some of my collections. Any ideas or past experiences??
Had this error message a few days ago, just once. I just refreshed the page and all was fine. Oh ya and some of the cards I've entered the past few days be gone. Know others have posted this many times but first time I have noticed it with me.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

the disappearing reappearing cards are usually the new product that just added to the system and when values show it does it again. After the new wears off they are easily located in your organizer.

I have had some issues with the 2005 Fleer Patchworks base and ect. one day they are there the next they are gone and back again. Strange why a set 10 years ago has this issue must be they way they put that set in within the system.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]