`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UD or UD Gold Reserve Game Ball?

RE: UD or UD Gold Reserve Game Ball?
Thanks guys, when I bought the card I was basing it off the picture in the Beckett database so I thought I was buying the Gold Reserve. I more so collected football in the early 2000s, so I'm unfamiliar on some of the baseball cards from that time. Guess I payed nearly bv for just the UD Game Ball then :/

(02-28-2015, 12:21 AM)slufan83 Wrote: That's a negative...neither of the two versions that I posted examples of say Upper Deck Gold Reserve.
Yeah scratch that, I was thinking a diffetentr year. There's a set UD actually put the wording on the card. Not recalling what year it is
no org, please do not send trade requests

(02-28-2015, 12:08 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Thanks guys, when I bought the card I was basing it off the picture in the Beckett database so I thought I was buying the Gold Reserve. I more so collected football in the early 2000s, so I'm unfamiliar on some of the baseball cards from that time. Guess I payed nearly bv for just the UD Game Ball then :/
Not that it will make you feel any better but you aren't the only person to get hosed by the pictures in Beckett's database. I actually contacted them about a few photo variations that they have backwards and they said they would look into it, but that was months ago and they still aren't changed. The worst part is people could be trading/buying the wrong cards and not knowing it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/