`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Updated with pics* Just ordered a box of 2013-14 Titanium

*Updated with pics* Just ordered a box of 2013-14 Titanium
I got it b/c I'm trying to pull Forsberg, but wanted to know the thoughts from some of you who have/have not purchased boxes. Pics to come after I get the box. Thanks - Dale

*Updated*

Finally got my box and here are the results. All are for trade, but I'm looking for Filip Forsberg or Baseball.
Pack 1
[Image: Titanium%20pk1_zps03morlvq.jpg]
Pack 2
[Image: Titanium%20pk2_zpsaanhocrw.jpg]
Pack 3
[Image: Titanium%20pk3_zpsdiks5m7o.jpg]
Pack 4
[Image: Titanium%20pk4_zpsrgnkpywh.jpg]
Pack 5: Got real excited to see Predators b/c I'm trying for Forsberg
[Image: Titanium%20pk5_zps1barhtlh.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Just ordered a box of 2013-14 Titanium, what are your thoughts of the product?
It's ok.... About 80% of my break was a single color jersey and all base cards. The last pack was latta true rc /55 and then a lanky McDonald jersey so it was kinda meh

RE: Just ordered a box of 2013-14 Titanium, what are your thoughts of the product?
Thanks for the reply, for the money I thought 5 hits wasn't bad.

(02-20-2015, 01:23 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: It's ok.... About 80% of my break was a single color jersey and all base cards. The last pack was latta true rc /55 and then a lanky McDonald jersey so it was kinda meh

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Have a look at the other breaks in the posts above and below your thread. Very hit and miss.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

I have looked but thought someone may not have posted their hits and would have commented.

(02-22-2015, 02:31 AM)chemainus Wrote: Have a look at the other breaks in the posts above and below your thread. Very hit and miss.

(02-23-2015, 09:40 AM)dspainjr Wrote: I have looked but thought someone may not have posted their hits and would have commented.
Speaking for myself only I've never once posted a break and left out the best cards. Pretty sure those are all the hits and an accurate representation of what you can expect.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Hit and miss product good luck
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks for the reply, my box will be here tomorrow so I should be posting the results tomorrow night.

(02-26-2015, 11:14 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Hit and miss product good luck

RE: *Updated with pics* Just ordered a box of 2013-14 Titanium
Results have been posted.