`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'14 Prizm Per. Draft Box and a dismal Stadium Club Box

'14 Prizm Per. Draft Box and a dismal Stadium Club Box
Once again I was disappointed with Topps and had fun with the Panini. The Stadium Club did not have a single numbered card and the autos were common. I was hoping for a vintage star and I was reminded why prospecting is so much more fun.

photo ScannedImage-7-1.jpg
 photo ScannedImage-8-1.jpg

The Draft was a better box, although I only got 3 autos, the colors made up for it. That Alex Jackson autograph continues to elude me...

photo ScannedImage-9-1.jpg
 photo ScannedImage-10-2.jpg

RE: '14 Prizm Per. Draft Box and a dismal Stadium Club Box
Nice soler! That has been the theme with me as well, I have never had a boring panini break!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Soler is sweet!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

love the Prizm's look!! was planning on getting another box. nice and thick cards. great hit on the Soler!!

Sweet Soler... what is it numbered to?
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(02-17-2015, 06:06 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Sweet Soler... what is it numbered to?
It is /100 and very gradable. Will he hit the majors this year? I have a feeling the Cubs are going all out. Gonna be fun to watch.

(02-17-2015, 06:40 PM)wickercat Wrote: It is /100 and very gradable. Will he hit the majors this year? I have a feeling the Cubs are going all out. Gonna be fun to watch.
I expect him to be a great player. The Cubs, on the other hand, will likely make the postseason and get knocked out assoon as they get in. I just don't see it. They have great players and a great manager, but I think that it will take at least one year for them to get the ball rolling postseason wise.. but that's just my opinion
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(02-17-2015, 06:40 PM)wickercat Wrote: It is /100 and very gradable. Will he hit the majors this year? I have a feeling the Cubs are going all out. Gonna be fun to watch.
Hit the majors last year. .290 and 5 jacks over 90 at bats
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint