`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption--The Ridiculous

RE: Topps Redemption--The Ridiculous
Holy Lord Rampq5.......they were crazy with thier shipping. Makes no sense (other than that's why you got a crappy card!). I'm not sticking up for Topps, but since they brought the Redemption program back in house for 2014, things are alot better it appears (see Bonds20001 list).

They look nice and all that but auto's, relics, patch cards.........I just want nice looking baseball cards myself. I've only ever hit 4 redemptions (I buy the cheap stuff!), 2 sold, 1 I asked for and got a replacement after 15 weeks and the other I received in about 3 weeks.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-12-2015, 12:53 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Holy Lord Rampq5.......they were crazy with thier shipping. Makes no sense (other than that's why you got a crappy card!). I'm not sticking up for Topps, but since they brought the Redemption program back in house for 2014, things are alot better it appears (see Bonds20001 list).

They look nice and all that but auto's, relics, patch cards.........I just want nice looking baseball cards myself. I've only ever hit 4 redemptions (I buy the cheap stuff!), 2 sold, 1 I asked for and got a replacement after 15 weeks and the other I received in about 3 weeks.
I'm not unhappy with the card per say, it is of equal value to what I pulled and it wasn't like it was a Tiger's auto I was trying to replace and got a non-PC item, but the overkill in packaging and such was just over the top.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

ive been waiting for a Pineda from 2012 triple threads they said the cards were made they were waiting for his signature that he signed 1/2 the stickers