`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What is your MVC?

What is your MVC?
I was interested in seeing everyone's most valuable card. Please do not place the value of the card in the thread, those that have the price guide can look them up if they choose to do so. If you don't know the value, put up your favorite card.

Here's mine:

[Image: 2011TyronSmith_zps3bc9efac.jpeg]
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: What is your MVC?
Man that's a tough one! Since you're a Cowboy's fan let's run with this. I wouldn't say this is the most valuable as I have a lot that is unpriced but it's one of my favorites.

'05 Exquisite Dual Signatures /25
[Image: img182_crop.jpg]

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I'll combine both my favorite, and most valuable, since I don't have an individual picture of them graded Smile The Wilson Absolute 2012 (bottom right) I pulled from the second box I bought getting into the hobby...even though I prefer his Badger cards, I'll never get rid of this card lol Smile Upper left is an Absolute 2005 Aaron Rodgers Spectrum Silver auto, and my most valuable.

[Image: c4d3gb04.jpg]

my most valuable comes tomorrow! im super pumped.
PI

I'm thinking this one! I just got this one back from BGS. It came up for sale last Easter Sunday. Had to ask permission from the wife for this one. After spending the day with her family she gave me the go ahead!

6 HOF Chicago Bears

1/5

[Image: 010_zpsfb062576.jpg]
[Image: 011_zpse8249615.jpg]
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

(02-14-2015, 02:21 PM)zubaltec Wrote: I'm thinking this one! I just got this one back from BGS. It came up for sale last Easter Sunday. Had to ask permission from the wife for this one. After spending the day with her family she gave me the go ahead!

6 HOF Chicago Bears

1/5

[Image: 010_zpsfb062576.jpg]
[Image: 011_zpse8249615.jpg]
THAT IS 1 SIC CARD!
BOOK VALUE IS MARSHALL.

COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

[Image: 7ql6bm66.JPG]
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

[Image: EAE9C327-35B4-4E37-AAE0-B54BC64BB666_zpsz02ogd5c.jpg]

Great cards everyone!

[Image: Scan_201501052_zps4097bf8f.jpg]

My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Fun to see everyone's cards! Some awesome stuff! Love the 6 HOF (even if it is the bears :p ), and the 1/1 Faulk!