Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New piece for the man cave

RE: New piece for the man cave
Thanks guys.

I was going to do a custom piece (wooden frame, foam insert, and extras but the price was hitting over 65.00 for all that). Michael's craft store had the card frame on sale for 20.00 and couldn't pass on that. I have a schmidt auto'ed bat and ball and now I'm looking for a glove to bring that all together.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Cool idea, and looks great too.

(02-11-2015, 08:44 AM)elberson Wrote: Thanks guys.

I was going to do a custom piece (wooden frame, foam insert, and extras but the price was hitting over 65.00 for all that). Michael's craft store had the card frame on sale for 20.00 and couldn't pass on that. I have a schmidt auto'ed bat and ball and now I'm looking for a glove to bring that all together.
Very nice piece!!! cant beat 20 bucks either!! congrats looks great!!

PS: Ive been wanting one of my own for quite some time now but they dont sell them down here, so I need to have someone make it but im not sure on how it will look so ive never made up my mind.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s