`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible error card : 2014 National Treasures

Possible error card : 2014 National Treasures
The front of the card is Freddie Freeman, and on the back it includes his name and team across the top. But in the summary it goes on to talk about Byron Buxton, not Freeman at all.

Just curious if this may be an error?  photo BeFunky_IMG_8296jpg_zps30eae405.jpg

photo BeFunky_IMG_8297jpg_zps106e3898.jpg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Possible error card : 2014 National Treasures
I wouldn't be surprised if the button is from a different player altogether.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

That's pretty tragic that's on that card.

If you can verify the other two aren't the same, then you may have some uniqueness. I would put money on it that the other two are printed the same way, hence, no increase in value just an uncorrected error/misprint.

Is it a Braves button or a Twins Minor league button? Sad its on such a limited card and made it through the proofing process. I would contact Panini on it, I'm sure they will want to send you something nice to pull that off the market.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

I did contact Panini about this and they verified that it is an error. Basically said there are no current plans to recall it ( or something like tHAT)

(02-12-2015, 02:37 PM)xauburnman Wrote: I did contact Panini about this and they verified that it is an error. Basically said there are no current plans to recall it ( or something like tHAT)

That really sucks I don't see Braves fans or twins fans going crazy over a card like this. The card rare as it is but I think more people would be turned off by this card. I would contact them again and ask for some kind of replacement. I'd be pissed.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-12-2015, 03:51 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: That really sucks I don't see Braves fans or twins fans going crazy over a card like this. The card rare as it is but I think more people would be turned off by this card. I would contact them again and ask for some kind of replacement. I'd be pissed.
+1000
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

I will trade you for it.