`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauging interest on this beauty...

Gauging interest on this beauty...
Just landed this in a break, currently on it's way to me. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if there's an interest level in it. It's the High Tek Clouds Diffractor auto /25. Let me know here if you'd be interested! Not in org yet, will put in once I receive it.
[Image: Omarfront.jpg]
[Image: Omarback.jpg]
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: Gauging interest on this beauty...
Im interested
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

ebay may be your best bet on that...seems there's no limit to what collectors are paying for Vizquel stuff on there. Although the interest for Tek may have decreased a bit since release
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I'd be interested if you wanna check me. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(02-05-2015, 10:52 AM)iconms Wrote: ebay may be your best bet on that...seems there's no limit to what collectors are paying for Vizquel stuff on there. Although the interest for Tek may have decreased a bit since release
I actually did check eBay and ever since BV came out on it, I can't seem to find one sold for more than $30.

(02-05-2015, 11:00 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'd be interested if you wanna check me. Cheers.
Saw some stuff I might be interested in. Let me get the card first, then I'll let you know.

(02-05-2015, 10:46 AM)kfeldman Wrote: Im interested
Sorry bud, didn't see anything of interest. Thanks!

I like it.......
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(02-05-2015, 11:50 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: I actually did check eBay and ever since BV came out on it, I can't seem to find one sold for more than $30.
I really don't think the Beckett BV is THAT influential on buyers. There are probably a handful of Vizquel collectors that cause his prices to soar and by now they already got a copy of this one and have moved on. The first two /25 autos sold for $460 and $325!! Too bad you picked up this card now and not in early December. Good luck whatever you end up doing
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(02-05-2015, 03:06 PM)iconms Wrote: I really don't think the Beckett BV is THAT influential on buyers. There are probably a handful of Vizquel collectors that cause his prices to soar and by now they already got a copy of this one and have moved on. The first two /25 autos sold for $460 and $325!! Too bad you picked up this card now and not in early December. Good luck whatever you end up doing
I know, I saw those. Wish I would've had it then as well ha! I threw it up on eBay with a Buy It Now of $199.99. Gonna see if there's a bite on it. May as well take advantage of it. Once I get the card though, may become a different story. I'm still looking for interested persons, but I'm gonna give it at least a few days on eBay to see if someone will bit at the price or make an offer I can't say no to. Figure if those went for that much, MAYBE I'll get lucky and get half that haha!

(02-05-2015, 03:06 PM)iconms Wrote: I really don't think the Beckett BV is THAT influential on buyers. There are probably a handful of Vizquel collectors that cause his prices to soar and by now they already got a copy of this one and have moved on. The first two /25 autos sold for $460 and $325!! Too bad you picked up this card now and not in early December. Good luck whatever you end up doing
The one that went for $460 was from a guy that buys from my LCS. I was stunned, I pulled a Supreme of him /10 just last week and sadly I am in the same boat... wish I had it before.