`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Topps Tribute base

Looking for Topps Tribute base
I am close to a few of the sets and need major help on others my wants are marked send offers will go 2X-BV for wants
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]

RE: Looking for Topps Tribute base
If you can PM me a list I'll look and see what I've got, as I don't put base in my org. Am happy to send you what I can - no need to trade for them.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I've a bunch of 2013 and a few miscellaneous from other years.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

(02-04-2015, 10:46 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: If you can PM me a list I'll look and see what I've got, as I don't put base in my org. Am happy to send you what I can - no need to trade for them.
That would be amazing thanks i will try and PM a list by tonight

Made a few trades looking for more

can take a look in my org have some from last few years. if you have any 2014 base need to move im still working on my set.

Offer sent. I'm aware it looks one sided. I added what I could use. Adjust and send back to me. Thanks and good luck finishing the set!

Have made some huge trades for Tribute base lets make some more