`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper Deck releases checklist for Ultra, Artifacts, MVP redemptions but.....

Upper Deck releases checklist for Ultra, Artifacts, MVP redemptions but.....
Upper Deck released the checklist for all the redemptions today.

http://www.beckett.com/news/2015/02/uppe...demptions/

But, for Artifacts, why does the number of the card on the checklist not line up with the redemption card itself.

For EX. I got the Red Wings card #161 on the back and they have Leon Driasaitl -- Oilers-- listed as the player, and I have #163 Panthers card and they have it listed as one from the Kings.

would rather have the Draisaitl than the Red wings one, but I bought the panthers 1 b/c I wanted Ekblad. So what are the chances they fix it?

RE: Upper Deck releases checklist for Ultra, Artifacts, MVP redemptions but.....
Thanks for the link, I need to go check it out and see what TML are available
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

RE: Upper Deck releases checklist for Ultra, Artifacts, MVP redemptions but.....
So I know have the following:

Redemption 161 good for Landon Ferraro card #160
Redemption 163 good for Aaron Ekblad card #162

This is according to my pending redemptions on UD.

Was going through my cards last night... seems that the only number that matches up is Bo Horvart, all the others are one off?
[Image: temp_zps476251d0.png]
05-06 UD Ice Rookies: 137/168

(03-25-2015, 09:01 AM)larrico Wrote: Was going through my cards last night... seems that the only number that matches up is Bo Horvart, all the others are one off?
Check the web site for UD redemptions and you will see that you should be getting who you are supposed to. Check under fulfilled not pending as they are now in the process of sending them out.

For EX. I have redemption #163 good for card 162 Ekblad.