Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ready to trade, looking to trade for Red Sox

Ready to trade, looking to trade for Red Sox
Hi guys and gals,
I'm back from vacation and looking to trade for your Red Sox. I currently have over 35,000 different and collect all eras. I'm not interested in trading my vintage HOFers for modern cards and have a few other hard to get cards. I don't bust wax, so I don't have a lot of high end or hot rookies available. My trading priorities are, Red Sox base I don't have, parallels, then everything else. I only have around 500 2014's so there is a ton of last years cards (especially Topps paralells) That I don't have. Everything I have for trade is listed in my ORG, so if you don't see it, I don't have it, thanks for looking,

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

RE: Ready to trade, looking to trade for Red Sox
Check our org for any of your Red Sox needs. You have a bunch of early to mid-90s Nolan Ryans we could use. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-01-2015, 01:07 PM)aprirr Wrote: Check our org for any of your Red Sox needs. You have a bunch of early to mid-90s Nolan Ryans we could use. Thanks!
Offer sent, thanks for looking!

Scott

Thanks everyone! 6 trades completed yesterday and 2 more pending! Any Sox in sight tonight?

Scott

would love to knock out our trade tonight or tomorrow.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

If you check my org I have a Red Sox hall of fame PC that Id be willing to open up if you have anything on my Tim Wakefield needs list. Ive got that in my org as well, I also have a thread on here.
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

Feel free to check my org. Thanks!

(02-03-2015, 10:55 AM)bondssf2425 Wrote: If you check my org I have a Red Sox hall of fame PC that Id be willing to open up if you have anything on my Tim Wakefield needs list. Ive got that in my org as well, I also have a thread on here.
Wish I had something for you, I'd love to get my hands on your Play Ball Doerr, that's the last one I need for the set.

(02-03-2015, 12:44 PM)Christiem Wrote: Feel free to check my org. Thanks!
Sorry, only saw 1 card I could use. Thanks for checking,
Scott

Feel free to browse me for any needs, thanks
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I have over 600 Red Sox for trade You are welcome to look and send an open offer
Thank you
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]