`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Trade for These (Pics) + New Odell....

Looking to Trade for These (Pics) + New Odell....
My two more satisfying Turkey Red Autos arrived recently, and while they are not black label candidates, they survived shipping from purchases on "The Bay". I am looking to trade for more Turkey Red Green/10 Parallel autos, and even if any more of the black 1/1's come up somehow. They should be updated in my organize...

Part 2:
You know when you go to your Hobby Shop or Retail store, and make a small impulse purchase of perhaps one rack pack, or a blast box, or perhaps 5 loose packs at your Guy's store? Well, in those instances, it is naturally cool to hit the home run and pull that $1xxx card, etc... BUT, isn't it also cool when you pull that $20.00 card that you just happen to "Really like", despite the fact that is really only going to bring about $20-$25 at best in a trade or sale? It is those cards where you even might initially say "I am going to keep this one"!

I bought a $9.99 Topps Chrome 2014 Value pack (the ones with the 3 orange parallel insert packs), and pulled the Odell Beckham Blue Wave Refractor. Card is WAY cool looking, not serial-numbered, but DEFINITELY holding its own in the marketplace! This is one of those cards where I was initially saying to myself "I am keeping it"! Since I hate the Giants, and I am trying to stay disciplined (never happens), I am entering it into my Organize, and it is on the block!

.... Just wondering if you all have the same "self-talk" when you get cards that fall in this bucket?

- Kms

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

'14 Turkey Red Collector

[Image: f518c628-649c-4e9e-9869-dd38f1fbb1f0_zps4mowqbo4.jpg]

RE: Looking to Trade for These (Pics) + New Odell....
I could use the Odell blue wave I don't think I have that one check me for it plz
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

Like the McKinnon and Odell ,cmb

Pulled this Ebron Green Border at target the other day. 08/10 let me know if you're interested !

[Image: EbronTurkeyRedAuto_zps80ef7132-1.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!