IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Trout Topps Five Star Autograph FS

Mike Trout Topps Five Star Autograph FS
Selling it for $220.

[Image: TroutMike5StarAuto_zpsf35aabf1_1.jpg]

If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Mike Trout Topps Five Star Autograph FS
How's the chipping on it?

(01-29-2015, 04:19 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: How's the chipping on it?
From the photo, looks like the bottom edge is chipped. Were there any 2013 Five Star cards without some chipping? Almost every one that I saw had something. Was that your experience with Five Star as well, Matt?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yeah, pretty well all 2012 was chipped, but they seem to have solved the problem since then.

Nice card! I could give you some great value if you wanted to trade it for football stuff...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-29-2015, 04:59 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: From the photo, looks like the bottom edge is chipped. Were there any 2013 Five Star cards without some chipping? Almost every one that I saw had something. Was that your experience with Five Star as well, Matt?
The 2012 had a ton of chipping. The new veneer they tried out didnt take very well. Add that to the inner foam packaging being too tight and it was a disaster. Every card you pulled out was worsened by the foam pulling at the edges of the cards. I'd say 99% I've seen had some serious chipping. It's too bad because I loved that design and the finish on the cards.

Where was this 3 months ago? Arg
GLWS
no org, please do not send trade requests

Sorry guys never got a notification. I sold it already.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.