`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
what is this??

what is this??
So what is the purpose of this thing you guys are saying i have to list my cards in,something called "organize". ok..how? I just have 2 or 3 cards i want to trade,but i cant list them unless its in "organizer" or you delete them? and i cant sell them unless i buy a becketts subscription for $40? (although you say thats stopped i guess for now) Is this just a way for becketts to make money or what?

RE: what is this??
All trades have to be done through the Organize feature. You can purchase Organize without a On line price guide subscription. You then mark the cards for trade in Organize. After you get organize you can add the cards by searching them in the on line database price guide pages, and then on the far right you will see a folder. Click it and it goes into your Organize.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Look at all the sticky threads up top. Lots of great info on how to trade and sell on this site
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

From my experience it keeps the sketchy scammers out of the mix...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Most guys won't trade unless it is done through Organize. I have seen a few guys get scammed on here by accepting trades that were just done via email or the forum. Plus most traders are only as good as their feedback and trading via Organize allows traders to leave feedback on the people they trade with. It used to be free, then it was $20 for the year/ free with online price guide, now it is either $5/month, $40/year or free with an online price guide subscription. If you want to make trades then unfortunately there is no way around it.

So this is just a way for becketts to make money off of traders.

Well it also gives you access to a solid tool to organize your collection, but yes, they're also trying to make money.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Thanks..So then imo,if it wasnt for the feedback feature for trades,then it would be a total scam and just a way for becketts to make more money off of traders..well,looks like i either pay,which feels like an extortion attempt just to use a card trading page,or i dont trade here.That sucks.Ive never heard of a trading page where you have to pay before to list..NOW i know why everyone keeps yelling about organizer,etc..Because becketts wants their cut.Thanks man

Just because you're new here and don't know how things work here doesn't mean it's "extortion" or "scam" lol. I personally use the organize for my own use even if it I didn't use it for trading too. I have over 4500 different Cardinals cards and I don't know off the top of my head what all I have. It gives me a database that no other site offers so I can keep track of my collection.

(01-24-2015, 08:03 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Just because you're new here and don't know how things work here doesn't mean it's "extortion" or "scam" lol. I personally use the organize for my own use even if it I didn't use it for trading too. I have over 4500 different Cardinals cards and I don't know off the top of my head what all I have. It gives me a database that no other site offers so I can keep track of my collection.
Agreed. It might not be for everyone, but I pay $81 once a year and while I do still trade some I mainly use it to keep track of my collection. Certainly not a scam, you know what you get for what you pay.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]