`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Board Members I need help understanding...?

RE: Beckett Board Members I need help understanding...?
Hey I guess I will try to call again sometime next week and give you all an update. But you would think that someone from beckett would have seen the post and clarified things for us, would you?

Just like what Phillies_Joe said. It was $81 for the year but as far as someone from Beckett coming on here to answer your question I wouldn't hold my breath.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(01-21-2015, 02:37 PM)once78 Wrote: Beckett Board Members I need help understanding the trade board renewal fee? My beckett subscription is due 2/12/2015 (I have it set as auto renew). What is the new cost for trading and do I have to purchase the online price guide (I have 23,000+ in my current org.)? I guess that is my question. What will I be charged to continue trading. Also I attempted to call the Beckett Toll Free number about 10 min., it said the office is closed. It was 1:27 pm CT why would an office be closed? The Service is killing me!!!!!!!
What is renewing? A OPG sub or the organize sub?
The org without OPG is $40 a year and is no charge when you buy a OPG subscription.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)