`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Beware of Downtownbreaks!!!

Beware of Downtownbreaks!!!
I bought a player slot of 10 cases of 2014 Playoff Contenders of eBay from Downtownbreaks. Long story short...he didn't have all of the cases when I won the auction. He emailed me a day AFTER I paid and states 4 cases were delayed for two days. He then offered me either a 40% refund or the option to wait two days. I elected to wait two days. Then when that time came, he informed me that the 4 cases will arrive a day or two later AND that he decided he was going to sell the cases instead of busting them. Now he is acting all high and mighty about me asking for a refund.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Beware of Downtownbreaks!!!
that sucks! And, if he's not going to do the break on the terms that you agreed upon, then you are absolutely entitled to a full refund... Did you get it through ebay, or did you just pay through paypal? Of course if the payment was recent you could just contest the charge on your bank account/credit card if you can't do anything through ebay/paypal. While ebay does side with the buyer more often than not, it has made things a lot better overall for people trying to buy or sell, at least IMO.

RE: Beware of Downtownbreaks!!!
sound like a scam. I think is another post on here about this same problem.