`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of Bowman Sterling

RE: 1 box of Bowman Sterling
IMO, That Conforto redemption looks to be the big $$ hit in your break. He's touted to be the phenom up & comer in the next year or so. Too bad Gallo and D'arnard aren't autos ... Gallo is probably one of the best known of the prospects and the Mets are very committed to D'Arnard. Heaney and Harvey are supposedly very impressive and I've heard good buzz about them.
I just bought one of the prospects cards you pulled from someone on eBay last night. Too bad, would have rather traded with you. Sad Hmmm, maybe I will anyway? Just in case the one I bought isn't as nice. I should know in a few days.

FYI, my favorite new upcoming prospect's name: Joey Pankake ... Sounds like a mafia hit-man aias ... Or a new breakfast restaurant mascot. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wouldn't mind trading for that Derek Hill auto if it's FT.

(01-14-2015, 07:14 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: IMO, That Conforto redemption looks to be the big $$ hit in your break. He's touted to be the phenom up & comer in the next year or so. Too bad Gallo and D'arnard aren't autos ... Gallo is probably one of the best known of the prospects and the Mets are very committed to D'Arnard. Heaney and Harvey are supposedly very impressive and I've heard good buzz about them.
I just bought one of the prospects cards you pulled from someone on eBay last night. Too bad, would have rather traded with you. Sad Hmmm, maybe I will anyway? Just in case the one I bought isn't as nice. I should know in a few days.

FYI, my favorite new upcoming prospect's name: Joey Pankake ... Sounds like a mafia hit-man aias ... Or a new breakfast restaurant mascot. Smile
Im not to bummed out about the Gallo. I pulled his 2012 or 13 bowman sterling out of a box a while back. I was excited to get Heaney because I love the Marlins, but I didnt realize he had been traded. Twice. But, all are for trade bud.
(01-14-2015, 04:46 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Wouldn't mind trading for that Derek Hill auto if it's FT.
All are for trade.