Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steal or bust
Wink 
Steal or bust
Just bought this card for 30.00 on ebay and its in pristine confition and there r only 10 of them.

How much do u think i can get for it if i want to resell it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Steal or bust
Wow! Very nice! well, a /10/10/10 = a /1/1/1 in the other site speak, so that's probably priceless! :p Lol, my guess is if you resell it, people will look at sold listings and use the price you got it for as a benchmark. Just a guess.

Probably not much. Beckham is the go to guy and Victor Cruz should be coming back next year. Jernigan had 6 catches the whole year so I don't see him getting much playing time.

My guess would be no more than $30. Since that's what it just sold for and we can only base what a card would sell for by recent sales. Also he's a 4th string WR at best with Beckham, Cruz and Randle ahead of him.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

Judging by other sales of his cards I would say if you wanted to sell it now you would probably get about the same that you paid for it. If he ends up starting at some point or makes some big plays then you might be able to quickly unload the card for more, but not significantly.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/