Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Lions Roster Player Autos

Looking For Lions Roster Player Autos
Good day, Beckett Community!

The weather here in Nova Scotia will NOT make up its minds, as we have seen clear skies; overcast; snow; flurries; drizzle; downpour; sleet; and WIND. Seems that is the one thing that remained consistent today. Haha!

With the poor weather upon us, there is not much to do other than slave around the house and wrack my brain. Then it hit me... I need to expand the PC that I am making for my son. Right now we are collecting every Calvin Johnson, Matthew Stafford, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Teddy Bridgewater that we can. All things have gone very well thus far, and the members of the Football boards have been more than amazing to deal with. I have amassed many great cards for our PC, and I know that I will be expanding very soon.

With that, here is what I am looking for, along with the players mentioned. I would like to obtain an autographed card of every roster player for the 2014 Detroit Lions. I am going to make a hanging display once I am able to gather said cards, so hopefully this won't take too long. The only parameter that I am looking for is that the player has to be dressed in a Lions' uniform. Any set, any year (as long as they were on the final roster for 2014), any value. I have all of my traders marked in my Org. and have listed the players that I am looking for below.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given! Best wishes!

42 Abdul-Quddus, Isa FS
94 Ansah, Ezekiel DE
74 Austin, Rodney G
35 Bell, Joique RB
84 Broyles, Ryan WR
21 Bush, Reggie RB
57 Bynes, Josh LB
26 Carey, Don S
45 Collins, Jed FB
89 Davis, Kellen TE
85 Ebron, Eric TE
98 Fairley, Nick DT
96 Fluellen, Andre DT
10 Fuller, Corey WR
32 Ihedigbo, James SS
81 Johnson, Calvin WR
93 Johnson, George DE
91 Jones, Jason DE
54 Levy, DeAndre LB
77 Lucas, Cornelius T
6 Martin, Sam P
31 Mathis, Rashean CB
17 Moore, Kellen QB
99 Mosley, C.J. DT
48 Muhlbach, Don LS
8 Orlovsky, Dan QB
58 Palmer, Ashlee LB
87 Pettigrew, Brandon TE
5 Prater, Matt K
27 Quin, Glover FS
51 Raiola, Dominic C
97 Reid, Caraun DT
71 Reiff, Riley T
70 Reynolds, Garrett G
25 Riddick, Theo RB
12 Ross, Jeremy WR
39 Seisay, Mohammed CB
67 Sims, Rob G
23 Slay, Darius CB
9 Stafford, Matthew QB
49 Stanford, Julian LB
90 Suh, Ndamukong DT
64 Swanson, Travis C
52 Tapp, Darryl DE
15 Tate, Golden WR
92 Taylor, Devin DE
24 Thomas, Josh DB
95 Van Noy, Kyle LB
29 Vaughn, Cassius CB
75 Warford, Larry G
79 Webster, Larry DE
59 Whitehead, Tahir LB
38 Winn, George RB

Randi

RE: New PC Idea
I'll keep my eyes open

Do all of these guys have an auto card available?
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Well I guess I know what I can send you now since you are helping me out with the Upper Deck set. I have a 2014 Hot Rookies Eric Ebron Auto if you want it.

(01-10-2015, 01:32 AM)savagenate Wrote: I'll keep my eyes open
Thank you muchly!
(01-10-2015, 09:07 AM)lecreccio Wrote: Do all of these guys have an auto card available?
SHHHHHH!!! I thought of that, but it was late at night and I was not willing to search every player. You are not supposed to point out my foibles... just post that you will help. Hehe! I am hoping that they all do.
(01-10-2015, 09:22 AM)DTD500 Wrote: Well I guess I know what I can send you now since you are helping me out with the Upper Deck set. I have a 2014 Hot Rookies Eric Ebron Auto if you want it.
That would be stellar, but you don't have to give me the card for a handful of base. I would be more than happy to trade for it.

Thanks for the posts thus far!

Randi

Randi - I will hopefully make it to the LCS this week. I will take some cards to trade him and see what I can get for you.

As a Lions fan, there are a lot of cards out there for trade right now under $15.

Good luck and have some fun.

Nathan
Trading for:
Detroit Red Wings - non base
Motown Madness - have 389 different cards
1995-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club Hockey - have 342/396
Curtis Joseph - non base cards

Detroit Lions - non base
Eric Dickerson - non base
Bo Jackson - non base
Brian Bosworth - non base

I have 2 differant Ryan Broyles patch autos (2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut /75, 2012 Topps Platinum) and a 2013 Momentum Corey Fuller auto /299.
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

check my org.

Thank you for the lookout, Nate! Let me know when you are able to pick something up and I hope that I can convene something that you like. Best wishes!

(01-11-2015, 05:36 PM)madmack29 Wrote: Randi - I will hopefully make it to the LCS this week. I will take some cards to trade him and see what I can get for you.

As a Lions fan, there are a lot of cards out there for trade right now under $15.

Good luck and have some fun.

Nathan

(01-11-2015, 06:12 PM)Kingofallmarks Wrote: I have 2 differant Ryan Broyles patch autos (2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut /75, 2012 Topps Platinum) and a 2013 Momentum Corey Fuller auto /299.
Well then... you happen to have a new Trade Offer in! Hehe!

I did. It would seem that you have no Detroit Lions Autos for trade. Is there something that you are not telling me? Hmmmmm??? Haha!

Randi

(01-11-2015, 11:10 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: check my org.

Nothing yet... anyone? Hehe!

Randi