Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2006 SP Authentic Matt Leinart NFL LOGO PATCH 1/1 Masterpiece

2006 SP Authentic Matt Leinart NFL LOGO PATCH 1/1 Masterpiece
Hey Gents, Happy New Year!

I have this card!! It was recently given to me by my dad who is a huge USC fan. I didn't even know he had it, or where he obtained it.

I'd like to get information on market value. Best way to sell. Etc.

Thanks!!

markgroutas@gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2006 SP Authentic Matt Leinart NFL LOGO PATCH 1/1 Masterpiece
Find a time machine and travel back to 2006 when that card was worth some serious money. It's still a really nice card and one of if not the best cards to own of Leinart. However nowadays it's going to go for much much less, as he didn't really pan out in the NFL. I would advice against a strict auction, as you would need to make sure you got the right people to see it before the auction ended. Listing on eBay with a high buy it now and best offer option will probably be your best bet. Just be patient with the listing and don't feel pressured to accept an offer lower than you want. There will be at least one person out there that will need that card for their collection, and they will be willing to the most for it. My gut tells me that the card will end up selling for around $100, which is a shame cause at one point this card would've sold for closer to $1,000. I hope you dad pulled the card and didn't pay big money for it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

beautiful card- i maybe interested if the price is right. PM me!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

....or keep it since your dad gave it to you?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Most likely your dad will buy it back...I agree with ugameck, you should Keep it!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

This post gives voice and form to all our gravest fears...

" Hi! My (insert relationship here) just gifted me their lifetime achievement and greatest passion, their sportscards collection! How can I sell this? "

That's a haunting! lol!!

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Man that is such a beautiful card. I remember back in 06 I followed all the SP Authentic 1/1s on ebay, by the time I stopped keeping up, almost every single one had been pulled. Those were, are, and always will be one of the most beautiful sets ever made in my opinion!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(01-07-2015, 01:32 PM)djohn Wrote: Find a time machine and travel back to...
[Image: la-sp-matt-leinart-commercial-20140818_zpsa0b36663.jpg]
Sorry, I just could not help myself.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

OP sold it on 1/17 for $325 (nets about $280 after fees and shipping).
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Im sure his dad is thrilled.....
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331