`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What are your thoughts on Logan Thomas in the future & PC

What are your thoughts on Logan Thomas in the future & PC
I got in on the Logan Thomas game a little late but I have been able to build a nice little PC of his. I going back and forth on it though as I'm not sure how much, it at all, playing time he will get in Arizona. I think Saturday was a good indication of that. What are you're thoughts on him and his future.

[Image: LT8.jpg]
[Image: LT7.jpg]
[Image: LT6.jpg]
[Image: LT4.jpg]
[Image: LT2.jpg]
[Image: LT1.jpg]
[Image: LT5.jpg]

RE: What are your thoughts on Logan Thomas in the future & PC
He's certainly considered a "project" QB by Arizona at this point. The fact that they didn't play him at all over Lindley shows where he's at from a development standpoint for 2014.

I think it'll be telling what Arizona's QB situation looks like by next August. If they draft or bring in free agent(s) and they get more reps, not looking too bright for Thomas' future in the desert. Still, the Cardinals didn't cut him outright, so they must see something they like.

He's a guy that could fit Arian's offense really well I think. I was really surprised he didn't get a start. I think he could be the Brock Osweiler of Arizona. Sit for a few years, learn, and then take the reigns. I've been picking up some Brock Osweiler when I can because I think he could be really fun to watch once Manning eventually retires. I actually considered going after some Thomas cards too, but decided it wasn't practical lol. I'd grab some nice autos when you feel like it, and hang on to them...you get to enjoy them, and you never know...some day...maybe...he'll be great lol. Win win Smile

In my opinion, when you're taking a chance on a rookie qb, you should stick with the few but high end approach. Grab a few of his cards but make sure they are high end. Looks like you have done this. If he starts to do well, you are all set!

On a side note, do you know why the Elite looks so different from the others? The auto is different plus the image is the only one I seen that shows him with a wrist style playbook. Just curious.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(01-06-2015, 08:39 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: In my opinion, when you're taking a chance on a rookie qb, you should stick with the few but high end approach. Grab a few of his cards but make sure they are high end. Looks like you have done this. If he starts to do well, you are all set!

On a side note, do you know why the Elite looks so different from the others? The auto is different plus the image is the only one I seen that shows him with a wrist style playbook. Just curious.
I would say bad photo shop by Panini. Elite was early and his auto has changed a bit but the jersey is wrong and it looks like the whole card is wrong really.